Complaint Review: Real Player

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Lakewood Ohio
Real Player
Will Not Give Out - Billed From France Internet United States of America

Real Player When I try to use the conversion function, I get a pop up trying to sel me another upgrade for another $49 one time charge. (I already paid a $39 one time charge a while back for a lifetime upgrade Internet

Real Player is a real rip off.  I purchased the upgrade for $39 a couple of years ago, (they billed me twice and I had to get a charge taken off by my credit card company).  Now every time I try to use the conversion program I get a pop up that will not go away that advertises their new and improved upgrade that you can purchase for a onetime charge of $39.  I was taken once, but I am not stupid enough to be taken the second time.  Real player offers nothing that I have not been able to get off the internet for free or comes with windows.  Take your money and burn it, you will get more satisfaction.  This is just a warning to others out there, beware of companies that refuse to publish their phone numbers or addresses.  If something goes wrong, there is no way to get in touch with this company!!  Very poor business practices, I guess they are hiding from something.  With the product they have I wonder who?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Player/internet/Real-Player-When-I-try-to-use-the-conversion-function-I-get-a-pop-up-trying-to-sel-me-an-1046013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Player