- Report: #969614
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Real Property Manaagement - West Valley (Phoenix)
Real Property Manaagement - West Valley (Phoenix)14100 N 83rd Ave # 240 Peorea, Arizona United States of America
Real Property Manaagement - West Valley (Phoenix) Unprofessional. Rude. Worst Property Management Peorea, Arizona
1) wanted to charge me because I had signed a contract and the house wasn't rent ready as yet.
2) would not let me use my own vendor to repairs/maintenance. they wanted to use their own vendors
3) had an emergency plumbing issue. RPM could not be reached since it was after 5pm. I sent my own vendor in to investigate as they had the keys and the next day I was excoriated by RPM because I had broken the landlord - tenant act. they then rekeyed all the locks at my expense of course as they didn't want my vendor to come by anymore.
4) I complained about all the problems I had with them and was told that if I complain again they would terminate the contract
5) they ended my contract 1 month before it was actually up and did not let me know. It was supposed to end Oct 31, 2012 but they told me they wouldn't be providing services as of Oct 12th. what the ???
6) I was billed for services that their vendors provided but I was never provided witht the actual bill. I was only told that there was "plumbing" or "other" work done. As the owner, I need to know EXACTLY what is repaired / needs repair / etc...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Property-Manaagement-West-Valley-Phoenix/Peorea-Arizona-85381/Real-Property-Manaagement-West-Valley-Phoenix-Unprofessional-Rude-Worst-Property-Ma-969614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.