Complaint Review: Real Property Management in Las Vegas, Nevada

• Reported By: Leon Ballard — Houston Texas
Real Property Management in Las Vegas, Nevada
3910 Pecos-Mcleod Ste C-120 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Real Property Management in Las Vegas, Nevada Jordan Hensley Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up with Real Property Management in late September 2012 to correct discrepancies in my house and rent the home located in North Las Vegas, Nevada.  When I met with the marketing person we went through the house and indicated on a form what work needed to be accomplished prior to showing the home.  This included a deep cleaning which the marketing person described as washing down all walls and baseboards, cleaning all lighting fixtures and vents, cleaning inside and under all appliances, etc.  In addition to shampooing the carpets and cleaning the garage.  In addition we ask for touch up painting the entire house plus painting the base boards.

Within a few weeks I was contacted by Real Property Manageemnt the house was ready to rent.  November and December went by with out any new tenant.  In January my daughter was planning on being in Las Vegas for Soccer Tournaments for her daughters.  I ask her to stop by and look at the property.

She found the house still dirty, stains on the walsl, light fixtures and vents not cleaned, the pool dirty, the pool filters plgged with debris, the pool pump running 24/7 (costing $200.00 per month for electricity), pigeon droppings everywhere outside, etc.  Also the appliance had all been stolen with no apparent breakin.  It appears the perpetrators got in through the rental management companies lock box.  Under the area the appliances use to sit were very very dirty.

I went to Las Vegas to deal with this situation on February 5.  I asked Mr. Jordan Hensley of Real property Management to meet with me at my property.  He declined.  I went to my house and was indeed very dissappointed in the work that had or had not been performed by Real Property Management.

I met with Mr. Jordan Hensley and again asked him to meet me at the house to show him why the house had not rented.  He again declined.  I then told him I was terminating the contract with his company.  That is what I did.

I hired a contractor to come in and fix the house.  I also hired a new Managemant Company.  The house rented within one month of properly preparing the house for rent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Property-Management-in-Las-Vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89121/Real-Property-Management-in-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Jordan-Hensley-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1037459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Property Management in Las Vegas, Nevada