Complaint Review: Real Property Management

• Updated: Mon, May 02, 2011

• Reported By: Serissa — USA
Real Property Management
6663 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy #136 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Real Property Management RPMPortland, Michael Fisher, Michele Wright, Erica Martin, RPMportland.com Fraud, Propoerty management company to not use Beaverton, Oregon

I moved to Portland from another state using Real Property Management as my rental company assisting me in locating and securing housing from over 1,000 miles away.
I began paying rent in June, 2010. I did not receive the keys to the house until mid June and we arrive mid July, 2010. I paid two months rent, security deposit and requested photos before the move.
When we arrived after travelling 1,200 miles, the house was trashed, windows broken, brown water, trash, broken doors and more. RPM refused to do the majority of the repairs to my satisfaction as the Oregon statutes require very little from landlords.
It took getting the city inspector and aligning with the Community Alliance of Tenants that finally got me some action.
After four months, the property owner is my new lessor and the house receives the care it needs.
Now that I am not under the threat of losing housing, I am going after RPM for many violations from repairs to unlawful property entry.
Speak out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Property-Management/Beaverton-Oregon-97225/Real-Property-Management-RPMPortland-Michael-Fisher-Michele-Wright-Erica-Martin-RPMpor-724720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Property Management