Complaint Review: Real Property Management

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted — Pendleton Indiana United States of America
Real Property Management
501 Congressional Blvd., Ste. 220, Carmel, Indiana United States of America

Real Property Management Julie Mennel Looking for others to join a CLASS ACTION SUIT Carmel, Indiana

Real Property Management has thousands of unsatisfied homeowner and renters nationwide. As a renter of two years with one of their listed properties, I am very unhappy. If you do business with this company be aware that you will not be returned your deposit, I took very good care of the property that I rented and followed all of their request before I moved.

I gave them a 30 day notice, I followed their move out check list and even hired professional cleaners, and carpet cleaners and still did not receive one dime back from them. I also ended up with a copy of their accounting records and saw that charges were applied to my account before I even moved in!!!!

I have seen thousands of reports about them nationwide and feel that the only way for people to protect themselves as homeowners and renters from this company is to file a class action suit. If oyu are interested and have had a bad experience with this Company please contact me.

And if you are reading this prior to letting this company lease your property or rent from them please do not! Just read all the complaints on this site as well as pissedconsumer.com

Best Regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Property-Management/Carmel-Indiana-4603/Real-Property-Management-Julie-Mennel-Looking-for-others-to-join-a-CLASS-ACTION-SUIT-Carme-993240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Property Management