Complaint Review: Real Smart Email

• Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: Jessica — Lineville Alabama United States of America
Real Smart Email

Real Smart Email Phone Bill Scam 14.95 per month, Internet

I do not usually look at my phone bill each month from Century Link as it is just directly debited from my account, however this month I was trying to find a way to cut back as I am an unemployed mother of three young children so I took time to see if I could cut back on my phone service.   I found a charge on my phone bill from a third party biller (Payment One) on behalf of Real Smart Email, this was 14.95 billed on Jun 14 and July 12.  I called Century link and they told me I would have to call Real Smart to discuss this as it has been on there several months but they could do nothing about it.

I spoke with Gordon at Real Smart and at first he said he only saw those two charges, then he changed his tune and said no I see it back till March so he would refund 74.75.  After hanging up with him I did more research only to find out that the charges had appeared since Jan.  I called back and spoke to David and he said that even though Gordon lied to me about how long the charges had been on there the only thing he could do was to send my request for the other refund to the Corporate Office, and he didn't have a phone number for them.  I will wait to see what refund I receive but this is a complete Scam--watch your phone bill.  This company should be outlawed as I see several reports against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Smart-Email/internet/Real-Smart-Email-Phone-Bill-Scam-1495-per-month-Internet-757063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Smart Email