Complaint Review: Real Succes Institute

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
Real Succes Institute
10542 South Joran Gateway South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Succes Institute Real Success at getting your credit card. South Jordan Utah

The pitch is for a $1.95 CD that describes "Passive Internet Profits," essentially a primer of pay-per-click marketing. there is no mention whatever of any subscription or on-going charges. Yet after I got my CD, I also got an extemely devious phone solicitation by a guy who would not tell me what it was he was selling--but he wanted me to invest in my own success. That was the first "Real Success" pitch.

A woman called me a day later but I cut her off before she could make her pitch. Then I recieved this email:

"This concludes your free 7 day trial period. Your monthly investment of $39.90 will now begin on the credit card you provided. This price will never change for you - that's guaranteed for life. Last year it was $29.95, and after this year, it is likely to increase again. In the unlikely event you don't feel the Real Success Institute has improved your potential to be successful, you may cancel at anytime."

Fortunately, I charged this to my American Express credit card. All I need to do is call them up and they will take it right off and not charge me.

Tom
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Succes-Institute/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Succes-Institute-Real-Success-at-getting-your-credit-card-South-Jordan-Utah-309663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Succes Institute