Complaint Review: Real Success Institute Brady Walker

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Calhoun Georgia
Real Success Institute Brady Walker
10542 S. Jordan Gateway Suite 200 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute Brady Walker Made me believe I would make $5000 a month or more. South Jordan Utah

I was called by Brady Walker, who is on some sort of leave at this time. He convinced me that I could make up to $5000.00 a month in no time if I agreed to put $13,000.00 on my credit card. I did it and was told by Brady that I would get a mentor and good support. I could call him any time I needed to. He is unavailable at this point. So I am told. I tried to get out of it, but was told I could not. I did sign a contract, but found out later that I had 3 days to get my money back. I was not told that. I have repeatedly tried to talk to people about it. I am told there is no refund. I have not made 1 penny at this point. I signed on back the end of May. I am very frustrated and desperately need my money back. I an in dept up to my eyeballs, so to speak. I somehow ran across this ripoff place and read about the man who put up $9000.00. It is the same site I keep trying to get to also, bright.securesites.com/admin. I cannot get on the site from this computer, but can from my other one where I already have the password stored in it. It makes me begin to wonder about the athenticity of this organization.

Calhoun, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute-Brady-Walker/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Brady-Walker-Made-me-believe-I-would-make-5000-a-month-or-more-So-355769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute Brady Walker