Complaint Review: Real Success Institute, Daniel Davidson Wagner

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Hometown Illinois
Real Success Institute, Daniel Davidson Wagner
10542 S. Jordan Gateway, Ste 200 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute, Daniel Davidson Wagner Company scammed me out of $5,600 to learn how to buy/fix/sell bankrupt homes with the help of Mentor South Jordan Utah

Heard about this great deal where I could learn how to search for, buy, fix up and sell homes. It came with books, cds, lots of so-called on-line links and a mentor (Ryan) who would walk me through the steps.

I was in the process of purchasing a home already and was assured that these lessons were invaluable to complete the the process and for future purchases.

I had homework and did a lot of running around searching for the perfect property to start with. I found out that referrals on "inside" information didn't know what I was talking about or there were fees to get the info.

I had no beef with Ryan other than it was very obvious right from the start that he was working from a worksheet and most of what he was trying to take me through were the steps for looking for a home even though I already had one. He was pretty useless on what to do after one purchased a home.

When I complained I was told I could be put on hold and the next time I wanted to purchase they would step in at that point and try again.

I ended up making many mistakes since purchasing my investment property and had no help or insight from the company. It was a waste of my money and my time.

Suzieq713
Hometown, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute-Daniel-Davidson-Wagner/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Daniel-Davidson-Wagner-Company-scammed-me-out-of-5600-to-learn-h-444164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute, Daniel Davidson Wagner