Complaint Review: Real Success Institute - PASSIVE INTERNET PROFIT

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Tishomingo Mississippi
Real Success Institute - PASSIVE INTERNET PROFIT
10542 South Jordan Gateway South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute - PASSIVE INTERNET PROFIT They have taken 39.90 for 7 months now when I did not use there service South Jordan Utah

I received and paid for the CD however I did not use there service. The way that they got away with stealing from me was that they sent an email that had to be opened and a link was there as to how to cancel the charges from stating. BUT the email was from a different company so I did not open it. I also have been very ill and had not been checking my bank statements when it all hit the fan I called this company and they would only give me back one month instead of the 6 months they had taken. Well they sent me a check for 1 month and told me that they had cancelled it. Now the new month is here and once again they are stealing from my bank account.

I cant believe they have taken over $280.00 from me. Im filing with the Attorney General but I dont know how much good that will do.

Dee
Tishomingo, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute-PASSIVE-INTERNET-PROFIT/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-PASSIVE-INTERNET-PROFIT-They-have-taken-3990-for-7-months-now-wh-350700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute - PASSIVE INTERNET PROFIT