Complaint Review: Real Success Institute

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Mineral Wells Texas
Real Success Institute
185 South Mountain Way Dr. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute Deceptive Trade Practices, Tricked by con artist Orem Utah

At some time I completed a survey to win a free laptop. I did not complete it after I realized how much stuff I had to purchase. I did accept the offer for a FREE CD for a home based business at only $1.99 for shipping and handling. It arrived 12/07/07 and I was billed $39.95 on my bank card for a membership fee on the same day. It was never revealed that I would have to purchase anything, no membership nothing. I would never have paid for shipping and handling if I had even thought there was a catch.

I did not and would not have authorized the additional charge, I simply could not afford it.

Today 12/8/07 I finally got a call in to a representative. He said no problem refund coming in 7 to 10 days, my name will be removed from the system, he said it was not a big deal and I could keep the free CD that I paid 1.99 for shipping and handing.

I told them about seeing their rip off report. They said you guys run a rip off as well. Who knows the truth online anymore?

Burnedagain
Mineral Wells, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute/Orem-Utah-84058-5163/Real-Success-Institute-Deceptive-Trade-Practices-Tricked-by-con-artist-Orem-Utah-289916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute