Complaint Review: Real Success Institute

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:San Marcos California
Real Success Institute
rprs.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute Charges of $39.90 on my CC identified as Passive Profits, Salt Lake City South Jordan Utah

I called them from an on-line advertisement for creating passive income on the internet. The customer rep represented the business well. I agreed to evaluate the business for what I thought was a 1-time charge of $39.90. Because of time limitations, I never fully evaluated the opportunity. I received a 2nd charge of $39.90 on my CC. I called them and they agreed to stop any additional charges. We will see if they follow through.

Al
San Marcos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Charges-of-3990-on-my-CC-identified-as-Passive-Profits-Salt-Lake-309402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute