Complaint Review: Real Success Institute

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:lyons Illinois
Real Success Institute
10542 S Jordan Gateway, Suite 200 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-709-7344
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Real Success Institute - Passive Profit Free CD, then charges 39.90 and will only refund 19.90 South Jordan Utah

I requested a free CD from an Email, but have never received it. I read the email and still can not find were it stated it was a 7 day free trail and then they will bill me 39.90 per month for services I never got.

Passive Profit Inc. is really Real Success Institute
They tell me the 39.90 is for the support to they web sit for success that they never gave me www.rprs.com.
When I asked for a refund they said they can only give me 19.90 (1/2) and I will still have acsess till the 15th, even through I never got acsess before and the lady I spoke with gave me a user ID and password, that I was never given before. She also gave me an phone number for support #800-511-9494, again I never got before. She stated that they have sent emails and called me, but never left a message, I have voicemail, Oh to tell me they were going to charge me the 39.90, again didn't leave a message.

I spent 15 mins on the phone and they will only give me back 19.90 and it will take 7-10 business days to show, she stated. And they can not do anything about the CD I never received.

Stannick98
lyons, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Passive-Profit-Free-CD-then-charges-3990-and-will-only-refund-1-324779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute