Complaint Review: Real Success Institute

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:burlington Wisconsin
Real Success Institute
10542 South Jordan Gateway Suite 200 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute, Wealth Intelligence conned me out of over $8000 and tried for more! South Jordan Utah

Wow...how angry I am about this company Real Success Institute and its affiliates-Global Empire Marketing, Wealth iItelligence and its so called mentors. More like theives and con artists. Brady Walker was the original. Then there was Jason Kupeic and then Jesse Compton. I imagine the lists go on. Thay talked me out of over $8000.00 put on 2 seperate credit cards in March, 08. I just recieved a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy notice in the mail as the CEO, one Daniel Davidson Wagner, has filed personal Bankruptcy. NOT SO FAST Danny boy! The heat is on and your the turkey. I have filed with Consumer Protection in my home state and would encourage others to do so. You can follow this case at www.utb.uscourts.gov and enter case# 08-27706. This probably won't end well for most of us and we will be lucky to ever see a dime back. But we have to try. While this sob tries to get away by liquidating all his assets to pay his debts who is going to pay ours? I will try to post updates as things go forward. Maybe we should all file a class action lawsuit against this THEIF. I wonder how these people can live off other peoples backs. I will not give up this fight. COUNT ON IT!!!

burlington, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Wealth-Intelligence-conned-me-out-of-over-8000-and-tried-for-more-414215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute