Complaint Review: Real Success Institute

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Real Success Institute
10542 South Jordan Gateway Suite 200, South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Real Success Institute Went into bankruptcy midyear of our contract, no notification to me. South Jordan Utah

Very reassuring and professional in beginning. They provided the mentoring promised in ealy stages. The cost to me was more than $8,000, which I paid, thinking I would be coached and monitored as I set up an online business. Aside from the mentoring, nothing was ever forthcoming--no communication. At the end of my contract year, I learned that they had filed bankruptcy 6 months earlier. An associated group continued to ask me a hosting fee. Only then, upon inquiry, did I learn that RSI was dead. I have since been advised by their legal counsel to "leave them alone." They literally survived for 1/2 of the contract year.

Dugan
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Success-Institute/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Real-Success-Institute-Went-into-bankruptcy-midyear-of-our-contract-no-notification-to-me-428930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Success Institute