Complaint Review: Real Talk Network

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Joanna — Orange County California USA
Real Talk Network
1333 W. 120th Ave., #113 Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Real Talk Network Dave Burke and Brandon Chadbourne, among others Brandon Chadbourne Real Talk Network Inc. 1333 W.120th Ave. #113 Westminster, CO 80234 Office: (303) 280-7284 Fax: (303) 457-8017 INSTRUCTED by REAL TALK NETWORK COUNSELOR TO FILE FRAUDULENT REQUEST FOR BUSINESS LOAN!!! Westminster, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I helped bring "real talk" to its senses.

I signed up with Real Talk in March of 2009. After several "coaching" sessions, it became apparent that the counselors do not know what they're doing and that the program in general has major flaws. But for me the clincher was when a coach INSTRUCTED me to file a false claim for a business loan (for a non-existing business), even citing the exact amount of projected income I should claim, in order to obtain working capital. The coach even went so far as to name the organization with whom I should file this fraudulent claim.

Since July I have been trying to get a refund. Not only did Real Talk NOT keep their "promise" to help me be debt free in less than two years, but they put me further in debt by charging me $1997 to do absolutely nothing.

I have contacted Real Talk through phone, email, and fax. At the beginning, I did get one response from someone named BRANDON CHADBOURNE (probably a fake) in which I was instructed to complete a "Request for Contract Review". I did this, attached all supporting documentation, including the instruction to file a false claim for a business loan, and faxed it as instructed. I was told it would take 7-10 business days to review and come up with a decision. That was 6 WEEKS ago. I have called and left more messages with no reply, and I have called when there is no answer machine to take a message. I have sent additional emails to Mr. Chadbourne; his email address no longer works.

I have decided my next step is to attend a meeting and speak up in front of every single person there to identify this group as a fraud...a scam to get $2K from people already hoping for help, not more debt. Real Talk Corporate should be arrested and I intend to help them get as close to that as humanly possible. JOIN ME????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Talk-Network/Westminster-Colorado-80234/Real-Talk-Network-Dave-Burke-and-Brandon-Chadbourne-among-others-Brandon-Chadbourne-Real-498133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Talk Network

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I helped bring "real talk" to its senses.

AUTHOR: Brandon Chadbourne - (United States of America)

I was hired as a receptionist for this company and my duty was to email or fax "Request for Contract Review" so people could get their money back. I even gave them the right steps as they were made unclear to the public. When people started calling every day asking for their money back I began turning "Request for Contract Review" in by the dozen, and rushing them through to see that these innocent people got their money back. I had to even speak quietly to people on the phone in which I was trying to help so that they could be given the exact steps in getting back their funds. My partner at the time, Jay Sanders was traveling with the group. I just manned the phones in the office. I was assured they were only helping people from my spouse, Jay Sanders. This led to divorce after 12 years of marriage when I found out what they were doing, and literally to homelessness. Now my name is on this, and I would like it removed. I did nothing wrong but lose my marriage over doing the right thing, quitting my job, and blowing the whistle on this company. I no longer even speak to anyone from the company, which I hear changed names or something... Please omit my name. I am a good man who only wants to help others. I don't even break the speeding limit!