Complaint Review: Real Vegas Online

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia — RIVERDALE Georgia United States of America
Real Vegas Online
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Real Vegas Online Real Vegas online Punish People who win on their site they don't like to pay. But they want your deposit Internet, Georgia

Real Vegas online is a ripoff I won $400.00 fair and square now they don't won't to pay me. They said I had multiples account. which I had no idea that they were the same people they was taking my deposit be the minute I won all those games they ban my account. which I think that is wrong now they don't won't to pay me my money. This is not a good site. They punish the people that wins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Vegas-Online/Internet-Georgia-30274/Real-Vegas-Online-Real-Vegas-online-Punish-People-who-win-on-their-site-they-dont-like-t-971353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Vegas Online