Complaint Review: Real Vegas Online

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly — Irving Texas
Real Vegas Online

Real Vegas Online Lied to me!! Internet

I played slots on this website. I just happened to view the withdrawal section on the cashier page and saw that I had over $800 that I could withdraw. I contacted them through e-mail and phone calls because I bank with a credit union and I didn't have a bic code. I sent them copies of my statements and a scanned picture of my debit card that I used to make deposits for playing. I received a phone call from them after about 3 weeks because my balance still reflected my withdrawal amount.

I was told by the person on the phone to open a new account with a bank with international codes so that my winnings could be transferred by bank wire. I did and I entered the information as instructed by the withdrawal application on the site. My balance cleared on the playing site and now I have been waiting for almost 4 weeks. I call and e-mail almost every other day.

They say my withdrawal request is being finalized by management and waiting for approval. I am afraid that I have been beating a dead horse because I can't speak with a supervisor or get any e-mail response other than a computer generated reply to my e-mail acknowledging that my e-mail has been received and a promise to respond within 1 business day. NOT!!! If I do get my money I will report back to readers!!! What got me is that they contacted me about my balance to be withdrawn or played out!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Vegas-Online/internet/Real-Vegas-Online-Lied-to-me-Internet-1046044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Vegas Online