Complaint Review: Real Writing Jobs

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Denver Colorado United States of America
Real Writing Jobs
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Real Writing Jobs This is a true ripoff. They will not refund your money when you cancel. No real jobs available. Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up with Real Writing Jobs for the introductory 7-day trial.  After reading a lot of the bulletin board entries and trying to fine my way through a morass of information, I decided it wasn't for me.  I cancelled five days after joining but was not dropped.  My bank account was drafted for $73, which I did not authorize.  My bank had to assign an investigator to call and ask why they didn't delete my account when asked so I could get my money back.  I found that they advertised short term jobs that paid about $5 for 500 words and so on, so no way to make real money was presented.  They make a big deal about writing for e-zines but never do provide a list of them or anything.  It was all made to look really difficult so that they could keep raking in your money.  Of course, after I tried to get out, I found a lot of warnings about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Writing-Jobs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Real-Writing-Jobs-This-is-a-true-ripoff-They-will-not-refund-your-money-when-you-cancel-711756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Writing Jobs