Complaint Review: Real Writing Jobs

• Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Cancun Traveller — New York New York USA
Real Writing Jobs
848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #2735, Internet United States of America

Real Writing Jobs Lisa Roberts There's an awesome new system to generate massive paydays...You've been personally selected to receive access to this $1,407/a day software for free. Internet, Internet

I am a writer and wanted to see if there were any jobs on the market I could do to earn some extra money so I signed up for the Newsletter of RealWritingJobs.com.  But what I found seemed like a money pyamid scam.  I was send several E-mail from a List Roberts stating such:

Congrats! You've been personally selected to receive access to this $1,407/a day software for free!     GET STARTED NOW

Thanks,
Lisa Roberts
Director of Human Resources
Real Writing Jobs

When you click on the link, you are told of a way to make money via Mobile Phone business that is booming all over the world by some so called millionaire, Frank Lucas.  After reviewing what I was given for $150 purchases, I realized this was a SCAM because there are no written documents given to us and there was no information about mobile phones.

I was not able to reach Lisa Roberts via E-mail nor telephone since no e-mail or phone number is ever given in her E-mails and I am now trying to get a refund since Click Bank states there is a 30 day money back guarantee, which I am asking for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Writing-Jobs/internet/Real-Writing-Jobs-Lisa-Roberts-Theres-an-awesome-new-system-to-generate-massive-paydays-853774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Writing Jobs