Complaint Review: Real Writing Jobs.com

• Updated: Tue, October 05, 2010

• Reported By: Marianna — Raisio Internet Finland
Real Writing Jobs.com
5348 Vegas Drive Internet, Las Vegas, California United States of America

Real Writing Jobs.com World Survey Group LLC Real Writing Jobs does not hold to their terms of service; I have not been able to cancel my account even though I have contacted them by both voicemail and e-mail. They are now charging me a monthly Internet, Las Vegas, California

I am being ripped off by Real Writing Jobs.com, part of World Survey Group LLC. They state in their terms of service on their web site, www.realwritingjobs.com, that for $2.90 you get a 10 day risk free trial period. You can cancel your account before the 10 days are up if you wish. I have tried to do so after belonging to the site for 2 days, everyday for week. I have left them two voice mails and have sent an e-mail to support@realwritingjobs.com every day. They have not contacted me or closed down my account. I know the e-mail address for the support works because I got a reply from that address before, when I asked about something else. But they won't terminate my account. I have to now terminate my credit card so that they can't misuse it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Writing-Jobscom/Internet-Las-Vegas-California-/Real-Writing-Jobscom-World-Survey-Group-LLC-Real-Writing-Jobs-does-not-hold-to-their-term-647672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Writing Jobs.com