Complaint Review: Real.Com Superpass

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Slidell Louisiana
Real.Com Superpass
real.com Slidell, Louisiana U.S.A.

Real.Com - Superpass Real.com ripoff. Only movies available from 1960's Slidell Louisiana

I joined real audio superpass online with realative ease. I was elated! The draw for me was unlimited movie viewing each month. I immediately went to the movie repository and discovered about 100 movies from the 60's and 70's.

This was insulting enough, until I tried to cancel. There was no way to cancel online, where I signed up! I called customer service and got someone who spoke broken english who told me that the reason I couldn't cancel online was that there were security issues! I advised that there was no concern for that when I signed up! This morning (next day) I check my account and find a $1.00 charge for the 14 day free trial!! I am encountering this scam more and more where it is easy to sign up online but very difficult to cancel.

Slidell, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealCom-Superpass/Slidell-Louisiana/RealCom-Superpass-Realcom-ripoff-Only-movies-available-from-1960s-Slidell-Louisiana-396382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real.Com Superpass