Complaint Review: RealEstateAgent.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2010

• Reported By: FH31005 — Bonaire Georgia United States of America
2700 North State Rd 7 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

RealEstateAgent.com BusinessLocate Inc. RIP-OFF - Keep charging my card even after cancellation Hollywood, Florida

RealestateAgent.com contacted my on August 11, 2010 and asked my to advertise on their site for 3 months for $70.00. I agreed and let them charge my card. 2 months later I sent them a cancellation letter via fax, stating that I wish to cancel my account and for them to remove my bank information from their file. I never received anythink from their site, no leads, no phone calls - it was a waste of money, so I just wanted to be removed from their site.

On November 15, 2010 I was charged $175.00 from RealEstateAgent.com. I called and asked them for a refund, they told me they do not refund money, nor did they receive my cancellation letter. They also said that I entered into an agreement with them to be charged every three month for $175.00. Never before have I heard about this agreement, I never received any emails or letters from them. I disputed the charge with my bank, hopefully I will get my money back. Do not ever advertise with this company! They take your money and keep taking. Stay Away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealEstateAgentcom/Hollywood-Florida-33021/RealEstateAgentcom-BusinessLocate-Inc-RIP-OFF-Keep-charging-my-card-even-after-cancell-665011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RealEstateAgent.com