guided

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Alison —
RealTime Labs
4100 Fairway Court Carrollton, Texas USA

RealTime Labs RealTime Labs, Real Time Labs, Dennis Hooper, Dennis G. Hooper, Lab Testing Direct Mycotoxin test, mycotoxin tests, mycotoxin testing, RealTime labs, medical mycotoxin test Carrollton Texas

*Author of original report: I guess you can't read

*Author of original report: Dr. Campbell

*Consumer Comment: What makes this a "RipOff"?

*Consumer Comment: Understand your position. I'm in the same boat.

*Consumer Comment: I found this, don't know if it's applicable to your case or not...

DON"T ORDER testing from these people! I was exposed to mold and I am really sick. I found Realtiime labs online owned by a Dennis Hooper. They wanted $700 for the test, but I had no doctor to order the test. So the lady said don't worry we can reffer you to a doctor. She assurred me that the doctor she reffered me to was experienced in treating mold patients. So I spend $700 on the test. I go see the doctor she reffered me to supposedly experienced in mold patients. I get there and the Dr. told me he's seen only 3 mold patients in his whole career and all sent to him from realTime Labs. So I had this test and no where else to go. So this Dr. gives me Cholestrymine, I took it and it made me so sick I thought i was going to die. Then I find out Cholestrymine is a drug for cholestorol and has no documented medical eveidence  that it works on mycotoxins. then I find out the Dr. who invented the cholestrymine treatment lost his medical license some dr. Ritchie Shoemaker in Maryland. These people will refere you to any crap Dr. just to sell their stinking test. So now I spent $700 for a test no one understands, I spent a $1,000 on a Dr. who just made me sicker. realTime Labs is a racket I spent $1,700 and I am sicker then ever and now out of money. I am filing a complaint with the TX medical baord, the TX attorney general, and my state medical board to investigate kickback from the Dr. to Realtime labs I hope they all go to jail before I die. DON'T buy anything from these scam artisits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealTime-Labs/Carrollton-Texas-75010/RealTime-Labs-RealTime-Labs-Real-Time-Labs-Dennis-Hooper-Dennis-G-Hooper-Lab-Testing-1121373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RealTime Labs

I guess you can't read

AUTHOR: Alison - ()

I was mad because they told me that I could take their test and then they reffered me to a Dr. who knew nothing about t Mold That's what makes this a RIPPOFF. They sold me a test and told me i could get treatment and gave me some bogus Dr. they tried to give me a Dr. In FL. who wants $20,000.00 dollars CASH for treatment. I wonder how much of an illegal kick back they get from that????????

WHEN A "LAB" AS YOU SAY REFRERS RIPPOFF BUDDY DOCTORS and QUACKS THEY ARE RIPPOFFS!  AND I LOOKED YOU UP DR. CAMPBELL ONLINE AND YOU HAVE WRITTEN PAPERS WITH THE QUACK THAT OWNS THIS RIPPOFF LAB.

Dr. Campbell

AUTHOR: Alison - ()

Dr.Andrew  Campbel no longer practices medcine

What makes this a "RipOff"?

AUTHOR: Frank Moltisanti - ()

I am very sorry to hear you are really sick.  I don't understand why you ordered this test to begin with.  You are not a doctor -- so, why would you want to order a $700 test that you don't understand?  Then, why would you rely on a lab to refer you to a doctor?  That's kind of backwards, don't you think?  I don't understand what RealTime Labs did that was wrong.  They are a lab -- they perform a test.  Period.  Nobody told you that you HAD to buy their test, did they?  Do you have proof that they did the test incorrectly?

I'm just not sure why you are so furious with RealTime Labs.

Understand your position. I'm in the same boat.

AUTHOR: Ann - ()

Alison, I've been looking into this same laboratory testing facility for mold and myotoxins, along with others this past week. I haven't decided as yet which one I will use.

Apparently, they all seem to run the tests, then send the results to the patient. The patient can choose their own physician or get a referral from them if the results are positive. It sounds like the results can be a bit more confusing than the labs describe.

There is a doctor in Texas by the name of Andrew Campbell who is suppose to be very good and into this type of medicine. You can find him thru the internet and an excellent informative video which he has posted. I am not a patient of his, though may consult him for treatment one day if my fungal and myotoxins results indicate the need for his care and treatment.

If RipOff Report allows us to exchange contact info and you are interested, possibly we can share our experiences and gain helpful info from one another.       AH

I found this, don't know if it's applicable to your case or not...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Cholestyramine is also used in treatment of individuals experiencing chronic (widespread?) inflammation following exposure to damp and water-damaged indoor environments. This method of treatment was first introduced by Ritchie Shoemaker, MD to treat people experiencing chronic inflammation after exposure to a certain species of algae in estuaries. Although it is suspected that the cholestyramine is binding to biological toxins produced by the molds and bacteria, the exact compounds being removed that were responsible for the inflammation have not been identified. Currently, it is generally believed that the cholestyramine is binding to and removing any number of inflammagens found on and within the bacteria and mold present in damp and water-damaged environments.