Complaint Review: Realestateagent.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 20, 2012

• Reported By: RealestatePro — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Realestateagent.com
2700 North State Road 7 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Realestateagent.com So -called Trial Offer That Cost Me Over $1,000.00 ! Hollywood, Florida

I received a call in 2009 offering a 1 year trial for $175. I gave them my routing number to perform this trial.  After the year had passed they continued to charge me $175 every 3 months from my account.

When my accountant picked it up, I immediately reached out by email and phone to no avail. None of my inquiries or request to terminate my account with them received a response.

I know that I should have been more aware of the activity and it is my fault for not seeing it sooner. But BEWARE their auto charges are under a name that does not give clear reference to the company and there was no check number for me to reference being as though they took it directly.
I also never received any emails or calls from them after my trial period or during my apparent subscription to upgrade, continue etc. as most other companies do? So it is easy to miss.

On top of the fact that I am out over 1,000 dollars and can not get it returned. I had to shut my account (which causes other inconveniences) to stop their automatic charges AND I received ONE LOUSY LEAD in the first year from their services offered (which was barely a lead).

Not only are they deceptive, with nonexistent customer service but the actual directory generates nothing for the agent!

STAY CLEAR OF REALESTATEAGENT.com!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realestateagentcom/Hollywood-Florida-/Realestateagentcom-So-called-Trial-Offer-That-Cost-Me-Over-100000-Hollywood-Flor-825775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realestateagent.com