Complaint Review: Realestateagent.com

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Susan Amper — Coraopolis Pennsylvania
Realestateagent.com
2700 N. State Road 7, Hollywood, Florida USA

Realestateagent.com Very deceptive. In a year did not get one lead in 5 market areas. Called credit card company several months ago claiming unauthorized charges by this company. Discover told me months later that they used different company names to be able to continue charging my account. Do not trust anything this company has to say. Hollywood Florida

Realestateagent.com solicited me for $35 for 5 market areas for 3 months.  I told the sales person that I will take it for 3 months but did not want to pay the regular price after that and just wanted the 3 months.  After the original email that said I was enrolled for 3 months, I did not receive another email from them.  They continued to bill me $175 per quarter.  I called my credit card company 7 months ago and told them that the charges were unauthorized.  They told me that they would not allow any more charges from that vendor.

I had no phone number for them. Discover Card told me that they did not even have a phone number for them.  They are under the name Business Locate.  Was charged $530 for absolutely nothing.  I do put some blame on Discover as well.  They told me back in November that I would not be responsible for any more charges and was charged $350 since then.  This company did not generate me any business and is very unfair in their business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realestateagentcom/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Realestateagentcom-Very-deceptive-In-a-year-did-not-get-one-lead-in-5-market-areas-1053362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realestateagent.com