Complaint Review: Reality Kings

• Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: hackedoff999 — polegate Other United Kingdom
Reality Kings

Reality Kings We Live Together Adult Content website Internet

In October 2009 I signed but for a 3 day trial period with Reality Kings which stated that if not cancelled would bill me monthly $39.95. I cancelled immediately but despite me cancelling I was still charged each month my PAY-INT.COM. I had no idea who PAY-INT.COM were and did not relate it to reality kings as I thought i had cancelled. As I was out of the UK for 5 months I was not able to find out who PAY-INT.COM were until I returned. I then discovered that it was reality Kings and my subscription had not been cancelled.

I contacted them via email and was told that I needed to call the US in order to get this resolved. I told them that I would not do this as it would cost me more money to call the US from the UK. After many emails to them and replies that were designed to make me give up they agreed to give me 2 refunds of $39.95 with no explanation. When i explained that they took 7 months from me and that 2 months isnt enough they were back to telling me call this US number. I am still owed 5 months of unauthorised withdrawls from my account which they are clearly trying to avoid giving back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reality-Kings/internet/Reality-Kings-We-Live-Together-Adult-Content-website-Internet-600169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reality Kings