Complaint Review: Reality Wanted

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Allen — Spring Texas
Reality Wanted
1720 Ardmore Ave #127 Hermosa Beach, California USA

Reality Wanted Acme Casting L.L.C. Fraudulant Money Order, Scam Fake Casting Call, Credit Card Information Stolen Hermosa Beach California

I signed up for Reality Wanted.com/ Acme Casting L.L.C. and decided to upgrade my account and pay fro services. The next month I was targeted by someone pretending to be a casting director. He told me my  intial payment was $400 to snsure I would arrive for the photo shoot, but I would need to pay the hair and make up artist and to send the remainig to him so that he could pay them. I did and of course all money orders were fake, this company had on there website later to mark this person as spam. How is spam and fraud the same thing!

I believe it was someone on the inside to get access to my personal information, because later after I had already been defrauded the names on the money order were the same as my credit card information, and that is not the name I gave on my profile,  they have yet to contct me regarding this.

After they had alrady gotten away with my money, they then decided to call my home and pretend to be from Microsoft Word and try to gather more information for identiy theft.

I would not trust the people that work at this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reality-Wanted/Hermosa-Beach-California-90254/Reality-Wanted-Acme-Casting-LLC-Fraudulant-Money-Order-Scam-Fake-Casting-Call-Credit-1128970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reality Wanted