Complaint Review: Really Ez Pools

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Walter D — La Jolla California United States of America
Really Ez Pools

Really Ez Pools Thievery, Defective Product and a Criminal Record you would not believe Internet

*Author of original report: Nice Try

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who Really Wrote this Complaint

This posting is about Ted Gillebarrd owner of Really EZ Pools  Who has gone bankrupt, stole from his customers, sends out the defective pools that were returned by other customers gets their money and moves to and creates another web site.  Really EZ pool. Ted Gillebarrd aka Theodore Francisus Gillebarrd known criminal in Orange County, California for various criminals deeds .  I will never do business with this crook again..

I bought a pool based on his super-dooper claims and the thing fell apart. Suddenly Mr Gillebaard was no longer available.....6 months later I stil have the piece of trash in my backyard. I got help through my credit card company, but I could have saved alot of blood sweat and tears if I knew then what I know now.

Hope my complaint will save other from buying a pool from this jerk.  He makes them in his garage with a gallon glue can.  They explode in two days and the Ted Gillebarrd runs away like a frighten chicken.  He ran so fast that the hounds couldn"t catch him, he runs through the briar and he runs through the bushes, down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico. ,Human , humn, humn. The Orange County District Attorney ran faster and finally caught him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Really-Ez-Pools/internet/Really-Ez-Pools-Thievery-Defective-Product-and-a-Criminal-Record-you-would-not-believe-I-791258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Really Ez Pools

Nice Try

AUTHOR: Walter D - (United States of America)

Instead of facing or addressing the issue, you try and blame my complaint on someone else. I would expect nothing more.  I did not would not use my real name because I have read stuff about you...being a criminal, making threats.....no.  Nice try but fail.  You make bad pools.  I just saw that you are being sued for megabucks by a Mitchell aquatic club and others because the pool you made them failed and washed out two businesses besides.

How no one has not been killed in one of your pools is beyond me. Now do your famous act of lying, disappearing and reappearing

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who Really Wrote this Complaint

AUTHOR: EZ Pool Products Inc - (United States of America)

This "rip off report" was not written by an EZ Pool customer. It was written by Woody Bryant owner/operator of Arthur's Pools - an online competitor of EZ Pool Products. His "complaint style" is not to be believed as it is just another example of his online smear campaign against us. He can not compete with our ability, quality, reputation and/or products as he is only a tiny online retailer of leftover pools from China, Korea, Brazil and where ever he can get his product. We have found his "attacks" on the internet in a variety of forms.

Please Note: EZ Pool Products has, at the writing of this, over 135 valid customer testimonies, pictures and videos posted online. Showcasing the variety of portable swimming pools we have produced, installed and enjoyed for over 6 years throughout the world. You can view them at http://www.reallyezpools.com/ezpoolfamily/Album/Pick_a_Year_to_View.html.

Thank you for your time and we apologize that you had to witness Woody's ugly attacks.

Fadia Lawrence