- Report: #724697
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Realstar
Realstar77 Bloor St. W. Toronto, Ontario United States of America
Realstar Somerset Place They edited my lease without my consent in order to attempt to de-fraud me of 3 months of rent, and tried to say that's what I signed ,I found my original lease and proved it, so they let me out of it Toronto, Ontario
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Some additional grievances:
- The building locks you out of the garage for 30 minutes every time you use it, to prevent people from sharing access - but this causes huge problems for residents sometimes.
- Because the former tenant of my suite did not return his mail key, I was refused one for the entire year I lived there. I had to get my roommate to check my mail.
- Extreme rudeness on behalf of building management, upper management is very dismissive unless you threaten legal action. My reports of fraud were met with 'everything looks fine here, you're responsible for the full lease' until I indicated that I would pursue legal means to rectify the fraud.
- Very high rate of crime in the building, contrary to their claims of being very safe when you move in. The employees of Realstar apparently can be as dishonest as they like, as long as they secure renters and profit.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realstar/Toronto-Ontario-l9t6m6/Realstar-Somerset-Place-They-edited-my-lease-without-my-consent-in-order-to-attempt-to-de--724697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.