Jersey

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Relo2012 — Irvine California United States of America
Realty ONE Group

Realty ONE Group Kuba Jewgieniew Mislead, Unjust, Unfair Termination , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This statement is false.

*Consumer Comment: and team rebutt must

*General Comment: Yep... Employers & Mgrs are DIRTY and POWERHUNGRY

My employment with Kuba in length was only one week. He heavily recruited me for a position within his Orange County office.  By accepting the position I had to relocate to Orange County and I informed Kuba of the serious change this caused in my life. I started the position and became immediately surprised at the frosty nature of his right hand person, Danielle. Kuba seemed to follow her lead and in our conversations came across as confused, irritable and provided unclear instructions. He was a completely different person from when he interviewed me where he was charming, witty and focused. When he fired me he said we lacked a connection. Im unclear of how I deserved to be fired after five days. I was told by a employee that Danielle is certain to convince Kuba to fire people she feels intimated by. I cant speak to that accusation but only to the unscrupulous and damaging behavior of Kuba.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-ONE-Group/internet/Realty-ONE-Group-Kuba-Jewgieniew-Mislead-Unjust-Unfair-Termination-Internet-959578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty ONE Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This statement is false.

AUTHOR: Kuba Jewgieniew - ()

Shelina,

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but the statements you made are false.  Danielle is an amazing woman.  She is the reason that my company has succeeded over the past year and a half and she had nothing to do with your termination.  I simply felt that you weren't the right fit for the position.  Don't blame her.  Danielle is everything to me and I'm lucky to have had her in my life.

Kuba

and team rebutt must

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

i must rebutt   i must rebutt   i must rebutt   i must rebutt   i must rebutt please help me stop i must rebutt  i must rebutt

#3 General Comment

Yep... Employers & Mgrs are DIRTY and POWERHUNGRY

AUTHOR: HGIT - (United States of America)

This is why you should start your own business. BS like this happens ALL THE TIME. These folks are normally powerhungry punks who have no courage outside the business. They are just YES MEN. Thoughtless and gutless MORONS.