Complaint Review: Realty ONE Group

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: GoldOne — Fullerton California United States of America
Realty ONE Group

Realty ONE Group fraud, lies, deceit Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Why do you lie?

*Consumer Comment: No

I, along with two others were recruited by Kuba. We worked for a competitor, so we were very cautious in leaving the company. Kuba promised that the culture is open and collaborative and we would be part of a start up company that was moving in to franchising. It sounded like a wonderful opportunity, so we all left our jobs to work for Realty ONE Group. From day one, Kuba contradicted himself, showed very little business knowledge (he could not produce a business plan), did not care about providing the tools agents need to be successful, and did not want to collaborate. Needless to say, he came in one day and fired all three of us. Keep in mind, he never gave us direction or said he was unhappy. And, we were only there for two weeks. It is obvious that he only hired us to hurt the competition and had no intention of keeping us. It's sad that he did not care that we have families to support and we left stable jobs to work for him. Please follow my advice and do not work for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-ONE-Group/internet/Realty-ONE-Group-fraud-lies-deceit-Internet-954536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty ONE Group

Why do you lie?

AUTHOR: Superstar1 - (United States of America)

This post makes me angre. Kuba is a moral man that hired me

many years ago. He always gives me raises and only hire suberstars. Kuba has

taught me business and to think tank. Stop saying bad things about a Inc 500

company!

AUTHOR: Daria - (United States of America)

My Brother has been employed by Kuba for years and could not be more satisfied with him. I constantly hear about how positive he is and how his personality is perfect for running a company of this magnitude. Kuba started Realty ONE Group on his own and I doubt someone who shows very little, business knowledge could create the fastest growing agency in the tri-state area. Sure my brother says its not easy, Kuba constantly pushes him and his team with new goals and tasks, but he does his best and it does not go unnoticed by Kuba. He has seen some members of his team come and go. This is due to slow action or lack of skill for the position given. Kuba is a very family orientated man. Any boss that owns a business must remove weak links when necessary. Had you made a great impression in your new position this negative action wouldn't have taken place. I do not know the details of your situation but from what I hear Kuba would not do something like this. Im sorry to hear about you and your families, I wish you all the best. I understand this sort of ordeal creates stress and frustration, but posting negative things is not the right solution.