Complaint Review: Realty Trac Inc

• Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: mark — boynton beach Florida USA
Realty Trac Inc
One Venture Plaza, Suite 300 Irvine, California United States of America

Realty Trac Inc Scammed me out of 5 months of my hard earned money. Liars and have tried numerous times to illegally charge my credit card. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Report the card

Realtytrac inc is an absolute scam. They charged my cc 6 times last year at different intervals. $300 later and I still didn't know what had happened. I missed the cut-off for dispute with Amex and when contacting amex dispute department they confirmed that Realtytrac Inc had a dispute/credit agreement with them. According to American Express this meant that any disputes for charges were to be automatically credited to cardholder.

Only scammers do this and they make money off of people like me who missed the charges or just simply paid the bill thinking everything's ok!

This all happened last year and 2 weeks ago I noticed REaltytrac on my bill again for another $50. They charged my card illegally 1 year after they took 6 payments from me.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE RIPOFF

BECAREFULL EVERYONE THEY WILL SCAM YOU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac-Inc/Irvine-California-92618/Realty-Trac-Inc-Scammed-me-out-of-5-months-of-my-hard-earned-money-Liars-and-have-tried-505432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac Inc

Report the card

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I would report this card lost or stolen and that there were unauthorized transactions on this card