Complaint Review: Realty Trac, Real Esate Promoters

• Submitted: Sun, April 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Realty Trac, Real Esate Promoters
Irvine California Nationwide U.S.A.

Realty Trac, Real Esate Promoters Foreclosure list Orem Utah

I too was de-frauded by Realty Trac and Real Estate Promoters. I signed up for a free trial with Realty Trac and cancelled it the next day as it was worthless and available for free from a different web site.
I never gave it another thought, then suddenly I find that for the last 8 months I have been charged a monthly charge by a company I never interacted with call Real Estate Promoters.
When I called them they said I must have clicked on one of their ads when I was on the Realty Trac web site. They said by clicking on that site I authorized them to build me a web site. This can only be called a fraud. I never asked for a web site, have no reason to want a web site, and have never seen anything resembling MY web site.
I am a retired elderly person and feel this entire thing is designed to take advantage of those of us who are not able to protect ourselves.
They have now stolen $369.55 from me. There must be something that can be done.

Nancy
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac-Real-Esate-Promoters/nationwide/Realty-Trac-Real-Esate-Promoters-Foreclosure-list-Orem-Utah-440972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac, Real Esate Promoters