Complaint Review: Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:taylors South Carolina
Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com
Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com is really a fraud C d Nationwide

I just checked my credit card account online and saw a charge from Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com
I was lucky to remember exactly how many transactions I made with my credit card on that particular day. So I called their number 801-705-5325 (Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com) which appear on my account statement just to make sure that I didn't remember wrong. I am going to report a fraud to my credit card company as soon as the business day start tomorrow. People, notice if there is a charge by this company on your account, don't hesitate to report to your bank or credit card company about the fraud. It's better to bring them to the authority sooner so we don't have to deal with their fraud in the future...

Neil
taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac-Realestatepromotercom/nationwide/Realty-Trac-Realestatepromotercom-Realty-Trac-Realestatepromotercom-is-really-a-frau-475174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac - Realestatepromoter.com