Complaint Review: Realty Trac

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:San Pedro California
Realty Trac
1 Venture Plaza 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Realty Trac Taking payment not as agreed Irvine California

I signed up for a "free 7 day trial" with Realty Trac. I was on the website the 2nd day when they charged my account for the full monthly amount of $59.95. Did they think I was sleeping and would not notice? I had just begun to look around the site and did not even get to use it and had to cancel and receive a full refund because of their lack of business integrity. Had they waited the full 7 days, I might have actually used their site. But because they took full payment before the 7 day trial period was up - that shows extremely unprofessional behavoir and if they are going to do this - how can I trust them with other services they would have provided? Maybe it was better this way, the more I read, the more I think I should have avoided this company altogether. Thanks Ripoff Report - I check you first next time I look into anything! Have a great day!

Lost my thinking cap!
San Pedro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac/Irvine-California-92618/Realty-Trac-Taking-payment-not-as-agreed-Irvine-California-474529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac