Complaint Review: Realty Trac

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: realtytracVictim — bradenton Florida United States of America
Realty Trac
1 Venture Plaza Suite 300 Internet United States of America

Realty Trac RealtyTrac.com trial period scam, false credit card cancelation, misleading, poor service, fraud, Internet

I subscribed to the Trial membership and cancelled 2 days prior to the 7 day trial. I was later charged $44.95 even though an email arrived in my account stating that I was charged $0.00.  After speaking with billing, they advised that they were not in the business of providing refunds. I asked if they had reviewed my account activity to acknowledge that I had not logged in since that cancellation.  I can not find that link now that the period is over. In all, I have the assumption that this company makes a great deal of its revenue from such practices and have submitted a complaint to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac/internet/Realty-Trac-RealtyTraccom-trial-period-scam-false-credit-card-cancelation-misleading-p-1009794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac