Complaint Review: Realty Trade Marketing

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: Kathy — Auburn Indiana United States of America
Realty Trade Marketing
14 E Washington St. Suite 306 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Realty Trade Marketing David Stamper D. Stamper Lied about what was in contract, never talked w/ a buyer. He said I would be talking w/ him daily Orlando, Florida

I'm requesting my $1395.00 back cause I have never received a verbal offer as David Stamper said I would.  I did receive 2 emails with no response from either one.  I could never get a hold of David Stamper after he said I would talk with him daily if I needed to.  He give me his number and ext. but when I called it, his name was not on the ext any longer. And this was the 2nd day. I called the customer service about the people and they said they may be interested in another property.  Thats why they didnt contact me.  I think it is pretty fishy that no one would contact a buyer if they were at all interested.

I called customer service with out any response and left messages  after message and they did not call me back.  I think the emails they sent me are phony and fictitious and there is not a real person.  When they send an email it is "network database" not Realty Trade that you would look for. I also think they have caller ID screen the calls so they dont have to speak to you.

I want my refund of $1395.00  back because you did not fill your obligation of giving us an offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade-Marketing/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-Marketing-David-Stamper-D-Stamper-Lied-about-what-was-in-contract-never-tal-585890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade Marketing