Complaint Review: Realty Trade - Orlando, Florida

• Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: J — toronto Ontario Canada
Realty Trade - Orlando, Florida
14 E Washington St. #306 Orlando, FL Internet United States of America

Realty Trade - Orlando, Florida Just as listing expired and I asked for a refund I was told that an offer was sent for the full amount a month ago. Isn't it up to them to make sure I get the offer? They said it must have got caugh Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Client Satisfaction Committment

We listed our timeshare for rent with Realtytrade in August 2009 we listed for 6 months for a cost of $595.00US paid in advance.  They have a refund policy that if you don't have an offer within the 6 months you receive a full refund.  On February 8, 2010 I contacted them both in writing and by telephone to request a refund as the listing had expired.  I have communicated with them several times through the same e-mail address as I have today.  I received a call tonight telling me that I am not eligible for a refund as I had been sent an offer via e-mail on December 18th 2009 for the full amount of rent that we were asking for.  We have never received this e-mail or any other offer from them.  The person who called said it must have got caught in your spam filter.  I keep my spam reports and there is absolutely nothing from them on my reports.  I guess this is their way out of refunding my monies.  Do they not have to ensure that offers get to clients?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade-Orlando-Florida/internet/Realty-Trade-Orlando-Florida-Just-as-listing-expired-and-I-asked-for-a-refund-I-was-to-566388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade - Orlando, Florida

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Client Satisfaction Committment

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

RealtyTrade strives for 100% client satisfaction.  All of the offers that we generate come from our website, or our affiliates.  If you are a current client and feel that you received and offer that did not meet your expectations, please refer to your contract and note that we will continue to send offers until your marketing and advertising campaign has completed.  If you are approaching or have reached the end of your marketing agreement with RealtyTrade, please contact RT Escalated Claims by email at [email protected] and a dedicated client service representative will contact you.

By filing a report with the Attorney General, or any other regulatory agency, it will minimize the possibility of receiving a resolution for any grievances due to the unwillingness to allow our staff to settle your complaint.

Please email [email protected] with any concerns about your account and your grievances will be properly addressed.