Complaint Review: Realty Trade, inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: Joani — Ashburn Virginia U.S.A.
Realty Trade, inc.
14 East Washington Street Orlando,, Florida United States of America

Realty Trade, inc. took 1495 dollars to sell timeshare over one year ago got bogus responses on key dates, now nothing for last 6 months. rip-off Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Realty Trade & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

*Consumer Comment: You Should Feel That Way!

Realty Trade of Orlando Scheme

In April of 2008, , A salesperson named Larry Williams said he would sell or rent my Wyndham points for $1400 up front, and I paid it!  I feel dumb.  I called him many times, and renewed with the company a month (October) before the 6 months was up on the contract.

Sure enough, right before the expiration,  an e-mail came from a J Johnson, which I answered, and never received a response back.  THere was no sale. I could NOT find an advertisement for my property anywhere. I called and called and they just kept up the nonsense.

Then I got another e-mail the next 6 months, right before the contract renewed, that I  also answered, and it came back. No one ever responded.   The third e-mail (we are into a year now) that I answered never responded.

I feel that all the e-mails were bogus to keep me on the hook with contract renewals.  I have heard NOTHING since May of 2009.  I called the company then, and they assured me they are working on it.  It has been 15 months since I paid the money, and have gotten nothing.  I am convinced that they did not market it, or marketed it badly. I am about to call again , but I know I will get another runaround.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade-inc/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-inc-took-1495-dollars-to-sell-timeshare-over-one-year-ago-got-bogus-respon-503019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade, inc.

Realty Trade & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: BetzabethT - ()

I paid Realty Trade, inc. $1200 October 17, 2009 to sell my Royal Elite timeshare. They sent me paperwork that listed a different timeshare than mine. I asked for corrected paperwork and they resent the same misinformation. I have not heard from them and still don't have the correct paperwork. I called today to get a refund and they absolutely refused. It is their company policy "no refunds".

They use the excuse that they are paying the cost to advertise and they will sell it eventually. From some of these other comments regarding World Vantage it sounds like this could go on for years and I'm not getting my $1200 back. I've called American Express and they cannot guarantee that they can get me my money back. However they will try. Do not do business with this company. Definitely a scam!!

You Should Feel That Way!

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

If this operation could sell your time share, they would work on commission.  They know the market for used time shares is currently and always has been in the toilet.  You lost your money!  Nver, ever pay anyone uip front again.