Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: Kathryn Dilbeck — choctaw Oklahoma United States of America
Realty Trade
14 E Washington St. Orlando, Florida United States of America

Realty Trade Alisha Smiley called me to see if I wanted to sell my vacation package. She said if she did not sell it in 6 months my money would be returned. The price was $695. I have not heard from them since I s Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Scam

I was contacted by Realtytrade in August 2009 by Alisha Smiley, Sales Executive. She wanted to know if I wanted to sell a vacation package I own. I told her I did and she said the price was $995. I said I could not afford that and she put the price down to $695{verification #2009002143}. I was told if they did not sell the property in 6 months I would have my money refunded.  After they received my payment I did hear from them any more even though I tried numerous times  to get in touch with them.  The phone was no longer in use and no way to reach them through the web site.  I have filed a report with the BBB  and they have ignored me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-Alisha-Smiley-called-me-to-see-if-I-wanted-to-sell-my-vacation-package-She-799250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

Scam

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

So.....you sent hundreds of dollars to someone you don't know, who just happened to call you with a phony story about selling your vacation package ??  And you've waited 2 years to report it ??  Geezzz.  There IS a sucker born every minute.