Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By:topeka Kansas
Realty Trade
14 E Washington St, #306 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-4209865
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Realty Trade False Advertising Orlando Florida

* : 100 % Client Satisfaction

Yep, I got Scammed too!! I wished I lived closer I'd introduce them to my .38 special! I just got off the phone w/them and told them I was going to put them on here, call the Florida Attorney General, and inform the Better Business Bureau. She did not care, so obviously this company has no qualms about their business practices. DO NOT!! I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE RIPOFF ARTISTS. I THOUGHT MADOFF WAS BAD!!

topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-False-Advertising-Orlando-Florida-469650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

100 % Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care