Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By:Acton California
Realty Trade
14 E. Washington, ST., Suite 306 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-4209865
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Realty Trade - RealtyTrade.com advertising to sell my timeshare Orlando Florida

* : 100 % Client Satisfaction

* : Join me

For a fee to advertise the sale of my timeshare, RealtyTrade.com said "if they didn't have a reasonable offer on my property within six months, they would refund my money". When the six months was up, and I didn't receive any offers, I contacted them requesting refund of money. They said they had emailed me with a couple offers two months prior. They are liars. They never contacted me. They immediately sent me an offer which of course led no where. I have tried on several occasions to contact them and every time I get the run around and within a week I get a bogus offer. Still no refund. They are LIARS!

Acton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-RealtyTradecom-advertising-to-sell-my-timeshare-Orlando-Florida-423798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

100 % Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care

Join me

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Read my complaint. realty trade no refund. I am suing them in Lancaster. Perhaps you would like to appear as a witness against them in my case.