Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Realty Trade
14 E Washington Street #306, Orlando Florida, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-420-9865
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Realty Trade Scammmms, Demons Orlando Florida

* : 100% Client Satisfaction

*Author of original report: realty trade

These people are scammmms. They promise to sell my westgate time share and took $895.00 from me. They said if it's not sold that they will refund the money. They sent me a bogus offer with no price connected to it. When I try and contact the person who they said wanted to buy my property. The person does not exist.
Now my contract is up and they refuse to give me back my money. Saying they already fulfilled their part of deal. the devil is a liar

I'm about to file a claim with the Attorney General. I've contacted my attorney. People please stay away.

Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-Scammmms-Demons-Orlando-Florida-439027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care

realty trade

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

This is a follow up message concerning realty trade. Previously I spoke negatively about realty trade, because of my experience with them concerning the sale of my time share. However Tim Harrison was so instrumental in helping us resolve all issues including getting our monies refunded from the company. I must say I am a happy person. Realty Trade has a contract that they seek to abide by, if for some odd reason you have a problem with them, please make a call and they will help you as well. Two Thumbs up Stephen Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.