Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By:PRNC FREDERCK Maryland
Realty Trade
E Washington St. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Realty Trade guise of a snake, artful in deception Orlando Florida

* : 100% Client Satisfaction

*Author of original report: Realty Trade

These people are artful in their deception of the public. I paid for a rental and sale contract with the promise from one of their snake handlers, Adam Schultz, that I would receive a refund if no offers were made. The only contact I had after the initial soothsaying was when I called to check on the status of the sale.
Well the six months went by, which I had been watching diligently, as I thought that at the last minute the would fabricate an offer and send it so I couldn't request a refund. The six months expires and I write for a refund. I requested I be contacted by U.S. mail so I could charge mail fraud, but alas, with all the guise of a slithering serpent I was called and told that two offers had been sent that I didn't open them. It is incredulous that I would pay to get offers and then not open them.

Clearly these offers were made up to satisfy the reasonable offer clause in the contract. I asked for their legal department and was told that they had one but could not give information out on it. I truly hope that this firm and its underlings get what is coming to them. They need to be investigated and shut down. I wish I had found this website before I drank
the "koolaid."

Disgruntled in md
PRNC FREDERCK, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/Orlando-Florida/Realty-Trade-guise-of-a-snake-artful-in-deception-Orlando-Florida-439531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

#1

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care

Realty Trade

AUTHOR: Disgruntled in md - (U.S.A.)

After posting on this site and complaining to the FTC I sent a copy to the Realty Trade company. The company representative contacted me to resovle the issues I had. The process was amicable and settled to my satisfaction. I was surprised and my confidence was renewed.
The company was genuinely interested in resolving things which was a very pleasant change in their stance.