Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Phone: 800-4209865
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Realty Trade Warning DO NOT USE!!! Orlando Internet, Florida

*Author of original report: This issue still has not been resolved

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

Realty Trade, just wants your money. They guarantee a Full Sale/Rental within 6 months, if not they will refund you your full money back. This is not true, it's a scam. I called them several times and all I got was an ansewering machine. I left 10 messages, I only recieved one back, to have that person hang up on me when I told them I wanted to cancel. Then I was told that I couldn't get my full money back, then again I was told that someone now in interested in buying my property, even though I told them I wanted to cancel 1 month earlier. This place is awful!!! All I want is my money back!

Dianna
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/internet/Realty-Trade-Warning-DO-NOT-USE-Orlando-Internet-Florida-392486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

This issue still has not been resolved

AUTHOR: Dianna - (U.S.A.)

I continue to try to get into contact with your representatives for a refund and they still continue not to respond to my phone calls. I really just want my money back. I never want to deal with your company again!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

AUTHOR: Jonathon Sauzer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Dianna,

We do offer a money back guarantee pursuant to the terms and conditions of the contract. If you have left messages and were unsuccessful in reaching someone, then I do apologize. RealtyTrade.com does strive for 100% client satisfaction and you having to leave 10 messages with no response is completely unacceptable.

If you would like, you can call and speak to Mike Holland @ 1-800-420-9865 x 430 or you can open a trouble ticket here: http://www.realtytrade.com/en/myaccount/client/index.php?cmd=submitticket.

Your concerns will be addressed and we will ensure that you are fully satisfied with RealtyTrade.

Please reply to my comments and ensure that you notate that we have settled your grievance.

Thank you for your message.