Complaint Review: Realty Trade

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Realty Trade
Orlando, FL Nationwide U.S.A.

Realty Trade State of Florida Investigation ongoing - Office will be closed down, No REFUNDS ever given!!! ORLANDO FLORIDA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

I was originally contact by this company in September 2008 and told they GUARANTEED my property would receive offers or I get my money back. THIS IS A TOTAL LIE !!!

I checked with the BBB & the State of Florida and they agreed that this company is Fraudulent. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD !!!! THEY CHARGED ME TWICE AND STILL WILL NOT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS !!!!

Jefferson
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trade/nationwide/Realty-Trade-State-of-Florida-Investigation-ongoing-Office-will-be-closed-down-No-REFUN-387455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trade

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

AUTHOR: Jonathon Sauzer - (U.S.A.)

Jefferson,

I apologize for the lack of customer service that you have experienced. This is not a policy that we instill in our customer service agents. My inkling is that you have been in contact with your sales representative and not with someone in our customer service department. I am not exactly sure who is responding to you at the Better Business Bureau or State of Florida, but I assure you that we are not committing any type of fraud. The BBB shows the record of our company as SATISFACTORY and the State of Florida can only give general information.

Either way, it is no excuse to not have your grievance addressed. I have spoken directly to Mike Holland, our customer service manager, who we assigned to your help manage your account, and he will be happy to take your calls directly at 1-800-420-9865 x430. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and RealtyTrade strives for 100% client satisfaction and stand behind our guarantees.

Please let me know I can be of further assistance.

Thanks.