Complaint Review: RealtyTrade

• Updated: Sat, May 01, 2010

• Reported By: Willis — New Haven Connecticut United States of America
RealtyTrade
14E Washington St Internet United States of America

RealtyTrade I signed a contract stating they would produce offers within 6 months or refund my $1295.00. Cannot get a response after several calls & emails... no refund, Internet

In mid year of 2009 I responded to an ad stating that I was guaranteed the sale of my timeshare. When I told them it was the Manhattan Club in NYC they said that it was a popular one and should be no problem. They encouraged me to get the $1295.00 fee in before the weekend because it would listed during a Trade Show. I expressed my concern to Hal Herrin, explaining that I had been ripped off twice and I wasn't going to be happy if it happened again. Hal told me not to worry.

I signed a contract that stated "If no reasonable offer was given in 6 months, my refund would be returned." I went into the hospital in 10/09 but when I got out in 12/09 I left voice mail message and sent 3 emails asking what the status was, as the 6 month deadline was up. I've received no response to date and I am not happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2010 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealtyTrade/internet/RealtyTrade-I-signed-a-contract-stating-they-would-produce-offers-within-6-months-or-refu-598978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RealtyTrade