Complaint Review: Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison

• Submitted: Mon, August 17, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 07, 2009

• Reported By: Angela — Carlisle Massachusetts USA
Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison
www.realtytrade.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 8004209865
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison No resolution to rip off/scam Carlisle, Massachusetts

* : 100 % Client Satisfaction

8/17/09- I signed an agreement with Linday Walker at RealtyTrade in October, 2008, for $995 before doing my homework.... so, my bad! I now find that my other people were ripped off like I was. Lindsay promised that my timeshare would be advertised and that I would receive 'Qualified' leads. She also PROMISED that they would sell my time share of I would get a FULL REFUND if my property was not sold after 6 months.

I paid the $995 in October 08, I never received a qualified offer and have been getting the run around from the owner/manager Tim Harrison since April 09. Tim has promised to call me to resolve the issue several times leaving me to wait for his call for 4 weeks at a time.

Tim finally called me and said that as a courtesy they would refund $100 but that was all they would do.  Take it or leave it!  In his own words, Tim said he will resolve this issue on his terms not mine.

I am determined to let everyone know how deceiptful Tim and his company is and how many people they have ripped off. I will continue to write on complaint boards and will be starting a blog to alert others and have this company brought to justice.

I did promise Tim Harrison that if they resolved my issue I would withdraw my complaints and will make sure others know that they are a reasonable company to do business with and fulfilled their promise to "sell or fully refund your m oney back".

stay tuned...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realtytrade-Realty-Trade-Virtual-Group-Don-Biggs-Jack-Devon-Tim-Harrison/internet/Realtytrade-Realty-Trade-Virtual-Group-Don-Biggs-Jack-Devon-Tim-Harrison-No-resolutio-481201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison

#1

100 % Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care