Complaint Review: Realypay

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: dunnieboutthatlifehoe — Wisconsin
Realypay

Realypay COMPLETE RIPOFF Internet

I ordered two pairs of cartier glasses from an internet site called shoppingbiz.com I then recieved an email from another company called realypay that my payment has been recieved and that my order has been shipped out. I was told that I could expect the order in 3-7 business days. That was almost a month ago now. I have been emailing this company asking where my order is since they provided a tracking number (even tho there is no option to track an order on their website) today my email got a failure notice saying that that email address was no longer valid. I started researching the realypay company and found several similar stories. WHY HAS NO ONE BANNED TOGETHER AND SUED THIS INTERNET SCAM?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realypay/internet/Realypay-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-Internet-1036527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realypay